For the past few years, Indonesia has achieved a positive trend of export growth in a variety
of products and services to the global market, which has to be both maintained and improved further,
because Indonesia is also competing with other countries in exploring global opportunities.
To keep on improving national export performance, the Ministry of Trade has been proactive
in inviting and bringing in buyers and investors for a direct deal with Indonesian providers
of export products and services at the annual tradeshow of Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI).
Regarding to the recent pandemic situation, Ministry of Trade initiate to keep improving export performance
with changing the Model of Conventional TEI to Trade Expo Indonesia Digital Edition.
Trade Expo Indonesia Digital Edition is an international B2B-focused tradeshow that is designed to boost export product growth
and export market expansion. The 36th Trade Expo Indonesia Digital Edition in 2021 brings up
the theme "Reviving Global Trade" to promote quality products
made in Indonesia via online exhibition platform for the global market,
develop business networks, investment and present showcases of Indonesian premium and best products.
Along with the exhibition, Trade Expo Indonesia Digital Edition also present a series of paralel activities consisting of
Exhibition, Trade Forum, Business Matching, Business Forum & Counseling.
Trade Expo Indonesia Digital Edition 2021
||Reviving Global Trade
||B to B
||Thursday, 21st October - Thursday, 4th November 2021
||10.00 - 22.00 (GMT+07)
The Directorate General National Export Development (DGNED)
Ministry of Trade of Republic of Indonesia
- PT Debindomulti Adhiswasti (DEBINDO)
Ministerial and Institution Support:
- Coordinating Ministry For Economy Republic of Indonesia
- Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs and Investments Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of State Secretariat Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Home Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Industry Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Small & Medium Enterprises Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board
- Indonesian Migrant Workers Protection Agency
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Indonesian Employers Association
- Indonesian Young Entrepeneurs Association