For the past few years, Indonesia has achieved a positive trend of export growth in a variety
of products and services to the global market, which has to be both maintained and improved further,
because Indonesia is also competing with other countries in exploring global opportunities.
To keep on improving national export performance, the Ministry of Trade has been proactive
in inviting and bringing in buyers and investors for a direct deal with Indonesian providers
of export products and services at the annual tradeshow of Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI).
Regarding to the situation, Ministry of Trade initiate to keep improving export performance
with changing the Model of Conventional TEI to Trade Expo Indonesia Virtual Exhibition (TEI-VE).
TEI-VE is an international B2B-focused tradeshow that is designed to boost export product growth
and export market expansion. The 35th TEI-VE in 2020 brings up
the theme "Sustainable Trade in The Digital Era" to promote quality products
made in Indonesia via virtual exhibition platform for the global market,
develop business networks, investment and present showcases of Indonesian premium and best products.
Along with the exhibition, TEI-VE also present a series of paralel activities consisting of
Trade, Tourism and Investment Forum, Business Matching, Business Counseling and Regional Discussion.
Trade Expo Indonesia 2020
||Sustainable Trade in The Digital Era
||B to B
||Tuesday, 10th November - Monday, 16th November 2020
||10.00 - 22.00 (GMT+07)
The Directorate General National Export Development (DGNED)
Ministry of Trade of Republic of Indonesia
- PT Debindomulti Adhiswasti (DEBINDO)
Ministerial and Institution Support:
- Coordinating Ministry For Economy Republic of Indonesia
- Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs and Investments Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of State Secretariat Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Home Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Industry Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Communication and Informatics Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Small & Medium Enterprises Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board
- Indonesian Migrant Workers Protection Agency
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Indonesian Employers Association
- Indonesian Young Entrepeneurs Association